All versionsSee all
Flash Magic can burn programs into the flash memories of NXP microcontrollers. It will automatically program checksums, which is then verified to ensure uncorrupted code. The application can specifically identify and erase those flash blocks that are in-use.
- Five simple steps to erasing and programming a device and setting key options.
- Programs Intel Hex Files.
- Automatic verifying after programming.
- Fills unused Flash to increase firmware security.
- Program security bits.
- Read any section of Flash and save as an Intel Hex File.
- Display the contents of Flash in ASCII and Hexadecimal formats.